I have set a goal for this summer to gain weight. I have tried this numerous times in the past but have always given up after a few weeks of no results. My metabolism is simply too fast for even me to negotiate. According to HealthStatus for my current gender and height, I should be between 139 and 173lbs. My ideal healthy weight should be 156. Currently I am 140 so I am not too far from the 156 range but I would like to be more in the 160's. Last week I purchased a Whey Fuel which is a protein packer with 25grams of protein per serving and I drink two glasses of that a day. Before and after my workouts I drink a great recovery drink called Muscle Milk which adds another 25grams of protein per glass. While I am not heavy into sports, I am still very active in forms of athletics. I run, do cardio, and lift weights so I am not worried about gaining weight which will turn to fat. But at the same time, I do not want to burn off everything I am trying to get. Does that make sense? So, I am going to keep a detailed blog of my body changes to see what changes occur, if any, and if it isn't weird, put up pics too. hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment