Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just some updates

Last week I lost 2lbs. What the craaaaaaaap??! This week I have gained 3. Whaaaat?!! By doing the exact same thing. God made bodies weird; that's all I have to say. So, I was at CourtSouth last week with my friend and I wanted to free-run after our weight-lifting but he was a baby so we used those stupid treadmill things that cheat. Running in place and fans and a cup-holder. *rolls eyes* Anyway, we did that and while doing so, the theater room which has all of the running equipment was screening Indiana Jones 1, 2, and 3. So, it was cool watching the last 20 minutes of Indian Jones 3 where the Nazi has to pick the cup of Christ and goes for the wrong one and starts melting. It reminded me of when that scene freaked me out as a kid.

My rent went down $5 a month. Giddy-up, there. *My version of saying "sweet." Going to Morristown every Monday evening is eating up my gas budget though. Giddy-down. Church is going well. Saturday I am doing some songs at my mom's church so that is always cool- plus I get to see her so extra coolness.

Nothing deep in this entry... just making up for not writing lately. "Michael Out."

No comments: