Sunday, October 5, 2008
Song of Creation
I've been taking on a really cool project of filming my church's 21 week of the book of Genesis. Originally this started as just something to share with my family but somehow it progressed into members of the church community wanting copies and wanting to then, share it with their friends. So, I have been taking time editing the footage and trying to clean up the picture and sound as best as possible and giving the DVD a cool little menu and such. Anyway, here is a cool little sample we did in our second week of the study which was called the Song of Creation where we discussed keeping in rhythm with God. I was in the band during this particular week's recording so the camera was stationary the whole time and not zoomed in, so the later messages look a lot better I promise, but, try to enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment