Anyway, our Small Group has been doing some art ideas, well, videos rather, (for the time being?) and are working towards airing a public broadcast TV show with our projects. Jason usually gives us a theme and we have to center our project around that particular idea. Everyone had come up with a great video for their project; I love them all. For those that can't wait, here is mine. Dim your lights, sit back with someone you love, pour a cool sexy glass of Cherry Coke, and let the silky sound of 'Love U' get you in the mood.... for cake.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Love U
My Small Group is awesome. I love the people in it. I have waited a year and a half to be in one, at least one that is centered around art; it has been difficult because of my schedule but the wait has been worth it. Our leader, Jason, is a really cool cat, too. I like that he doesn't act his age either. He doesn't even act my age. He is very kind-hearted and still has the essence of a kid. I mean, the guy skateboards for fun and always wears the shoes that skaters and hackey-sack players wear; and I've never seen him with a shirt tucked in. And somehow, he is married and even has a kid. Wow. I freak out if my shirts are untucked. I left that look with my high-school badboy persona!
Anyway, our Small Group has been doing some art ideas, well, videos rather, (for the time being?) and are working towards airing a public broadcast TV show with our projects. Jason usually gives us a theme and we have to center our project around that particular idea. Everyone had come up with a great video for their project; I love them all. For those that can't wait, here is mine. Dim your lights, sit back with someone you love, pour a cool sexy glass of Cherry Coke, and let the silky sound of 'Love U' get you in the mood.... for cake.
Anyway, our Small Group has been doing some art ideas, well, videos rather, (for the time being?) and are working towards airing a public broadcast TV show with our projects. Jason usually gives us a theme and we have to center our project around that particular idea. Everyone had come up with a great video for their project; I love them all. For those that can't wait, here is mine. Dim your lights, sit back with someone you love, pour a cool sexy glass of Cherry Coke, and let the silky sound of 'Love U' get you in the mood.... for cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaa-mazing.
Post a Comment