Thursday, January 8, 2009

Small Group Video 2

Our second art project: this time, the theme was to be centered around "Thanks." It starts with an already penciled artwork that took me right around 15minutes. From there, the actual filming begins where I start inking (I love inking) with both a 7mm Pilot Precise Rolling pen; my favorite. I then take a combination of Classic Crayola markers and crayons and use color to bring the artwork to life. The entire process was right at 45minutes and you can tell I was hurrying at the end to color because tape was running out. Anyhow, I apologize for the lack of lighting; try to enjoy.

P.S. See that bump on my head? I had a doctors appointment Sunday after church to get it checked out and I'll be getting it removed soon. Yaaay, me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool, man. makes me hungry for some cake.